Construction Defect Mediation
- Construction Defect claim in single family home.
- Construction Defect: New single-family dwellings designed and constructed by Defendants had multiple construction defects. Defendants failed to comply with building codes. After being given notice of defects, Defendants failed to rectify the complaints pursuant to warranty.
- Construction Defect: The owners of approximately 29 single family homes sued the developer claiming a variety of defects with the development, design, and construction of the houses.
- Statewide Class Action: Metal window frames manufactured by Defendant malfunctioned, causing damage to other property.
- Construction Defect: Dispute between general contractor, subcontractors, insurance carriers and governmental parties regarding delayed construction of Officers’ Quarters at Travis Air Force Base.